Labels

Saturday 28 July 2012

One Chaotic Morning....

Hello my wackys,

I must say today was one really stressful morning, completely my fault and lack of organisation really.... So let me explain, my little girl had a birthday party (2in1 actually) at 12pm (noon) I had all week after work to either buy a present for the b-day girls or make something; but after 10h shifts and cooking dinner baths and putting the girls in bed I felt drained and couldn't really bring myself up to doing nothing at all... RESULT it was Saturday 9am and I still didn't have gifts for the girls it was a costume ( princess) party by the way so on Friday I had to spend a little ££££ to buy 2 princess outfits needless to say I was out of cash for any presents....

 As  I was sayin' it was Saturday 9 am and I decided to make the girls 2 personalised pillows with their favourite characters witch were Hello Kitty, and Mini Mouse, so here I was all ready to start my project; transfer paper in the printer pillow design all done when I noticed my printer ink cartridges actually didn't have any ink at all, SO in a hurry I dressed myself my girls and went to the market shop that refills cartridges, I asked if they were able to refill kodak ones, but guess what  A BIG FAT NO was the answer, so I tried another office supplies store and HUrray finally I had the cartridges, but not without the tantrums from my beautiful and incredibly annoying at times like this children- geeeee.... ok so when I actually got back it was 10.30 am yeahp I was seriously late already....

 Printing done aside I had to cut the pillow shapes Iron it cut the images for both pillows press them and remove backing.... Forget 10.30 it was 30 past eleven by then; The party was suppose to start at 12pm... GOD!!!

Next stage get the girls into the princess dresses, sort out their curly mad hair, putting up with winning, sobbing and God knows what, Sewing up the pillows turning them on the right sides iron them again, fill them up die cut a heart to cover the hole ( used for turning and filling) and VOILA!!!

Now I needed to find proper bags to put them in to give them has gifts, result couldn' find any , had to improvise and use my A4 Cellophane bags....Yes you guessed it I WAS LATE unfortunately...

It was 13pm When we got there the kids were already having their snacks but thankfully hadn't sang happy Birthday and there was still plenty of games for the kids and a BOUNCY CASTLE Yeihhhhhh you may say ( oh noooo!!! I thought, guess what I was so right) My 2 year old wouldn't listen to me or wouldn't even care to be honest it was the longest 1 HOUR of my life .... BUT  hey they loved it they had so much fun running playing bouncing.... I was in such a hurry that I even forgot to take pics of the pillows to post here, BUT I will ask Ker and post it after.... Lets just hope that all my stress was worth it Hopefully they enjoyed their little gift , my  girls surely enjoyed the play time, the good thing is that this doesn't actually happens every day ....

And that's all from me today, for now an incredibly messy and chaotic house awaits me and calls for my services.... see you soon my lovelies 

No comments:

Post a Comment