Hello my wackys,
Now, we all know how demanding motherhood is, now I'm not saying it cant also be rewarding... we never forget the first smiles, when they first started to eat the first time they started to talk and walk, the first day of school and so on...
Now what about the bit that drives us crazy, the tantrums, the winning, the moaning, the arguing with the parents, the mess, etc. you know where I'm coming from.
Most of us work, and at school holidays we would then leave them at the nursery or take the same amount of time of so that we can take care of them and not spend tons of money in childcare.
Now, speaking for myself, I would love to spend more time with my kids but it is granted that they drive me completely nuts, they cry they moan they fight over the smallest things ever and on top of it all they never stop, it is definitely draining; so I thought I cant possibly be the only one feeling this way, what can WE do together so that they don't drive me nuts here's some ideas:
* Take them to the kitchen and make some cookies for when daddy comes home from work;
* Make time for art, like finger painting, drawing, colouring, etc.
* Have some home cinema time, prepare some popcorn and drinks in advance and darken the room for a more truthful experience;
* Ask them for help to tidy up and them give them a reward;
* Have a treasure hunt
* Have a picnic, if the weather allows, if not why not a tea party
This are just a few ideas, and you could always go to websites like www.bakerross.co.uk ; or www.craftycrocodiles.co.uk; which have craft kits available and many other things that would help keep your kids busy, why don't you have a look I bet you'll be surprised.
Hope I helped you some how.
See you soon my wackys ***