Labels

Sunday 9 December 2012

Handmade Xmas cards by a 6 year old :)

Hello my lovers,
 
Well today is the last day off rest before another chaotic working week for many of us, my little/big angel have been receiving some Christmas cards from her classmates at school, but we didn't leave the house this weekend has there's been an awful so much to do, plus I'm a really homy kind of person...
 
 My God she was going on and on and on about the cards " mommy we have to do them, mommy everyone gave me one so I've got to give some as well -that's fair" - Ok OK lets do some then... what size do you want?! what about the shape?! , what colour card would you prefer?, what about the design on the front?! " MOMMY... can we put some glitter on them as well please" - Yes honey, which colour?!! "Can we have a santa as well" - Yes, sweetie... it is your cards after all.
 
 So here's the end result:
 
We used : Big Shot Machine, Martha Stewart Scoring Board, the second biggest square from the framelits, the snowflake embossing folder, modgepodge and white glitter,1 small red rhinestone &  here comes santa stamp...
 
I helped with the scoring, placing of the framelit, putting the glue around the snowflake and the rhinestone in the middle, she then wrote all her class mates names on her own, I hope they like it, she had so much fun and I'm one proud mommy :D .
 
I hope that this incentivates you to make your own cards instead of buying them, they don't have to be like this they can be has elaborate has you wish, I suppose I'm trying to give her the crafting bug lol.
 
 
See you soon!!!
xxxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment