Labels

Sunday 4 August 2013

Fabric Dolls Experience

 Hello my wackys how have you all been,

 Its been a busy week for me, and I'm definitely glad its the weekend , shame its Sunday already. So this past week I had 2 birthday parties to take my kids to and you might think its all good and easy but I don't quite find it that way, its summer school holidays now and the girls are home all day everyday, the result is a lot of arguing like " live your sister alone" - "don't do that"- " you gonna hurt yourselves"- bla bla bla can you  see yourself in this picture?!!   There's  moments were we all are happy making a mess, playing board games, baking, dancing to music on TV, but it doesn't stop being challenging to cope with 2 little girls which are 6 and 3 years old and a baby who's 3 months old... sometimes I think I'm loosing my sanity lolol.

Sometimes I recon I like to test my limits you see with all the house work kids cooking etc. I like crafting and having 2 b-day parties coming would be the perfect time for me to try and make something new, which in my case was fabric dolls; I didn't realise how hard it would be to actually finish the projects on time for the birthdays and do everything a mum has to do including putting the baby to sleep ... Do you got the idea!?

Basically this dolls took me a hole day from start to finish, however in a normal day with kids in school and baby possibly in the nursery I recon it would take me only 2 hours, anyway they got done in the end and I'm very happy with the end result, they were my first 2  fabric dolls ever but I have a feeling there's more coming on.

What do you think?!! Do you like making stuff as well why not share some pictures with all of us :)



















See you soon my wackys xxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment