Labels

Thursday 15 September 2011

I'm back ;)

Hello my crafty wackys, did you lot miss me?! Of course you didn't but ok I can handle that XD
anyway my sweeties I've been a bit astray cause my hubby was on holidays and he his a bit of an anti- internet Mainly facebook really, go figure...so has promised today I bring you some pictures of the thingies I've been up to also my older princess started school this year and she wears a uniform and all (ohhhh so cuuteeee!!!, I almost feel like crying) I'm so proud of her the teacher says she's doing great so you must be proud of that of course :); Also I had my first order (cosmetic purse and reyring) yeihhhhhh for me, I hope it is the first of many...

Here's some of my projects


I also made some more hairclips and keyrings, earrings coming soon has well has some clutch purses...
keepin' busy :)

come on people if I can do it you definitely can do it too " so roll up your sleeves and lets get crafting"

hope you all liked it and see you soon with loads more new pics, recipes and how to's.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment