Labels

Sunday 4 September 2011

keyrings using fabric scraps (recycling at its mostest)

Hello everyone,

It's been awhile since I've blogged, but has promised on my last post here's some key rings (cute), I love them and just wish other people do to cause I'm intending to sell them.... any opinion about price?! cause I have no clue... anyway does anyone know how to open an etsy shop?! I would appreciate any comments and your feedback on my key rings :); Also I give you the heart pattern for you to do some if you wish, have fun.




For the heart pattern Go to the paint software and on the top bar are some shapes look for the heart shaped one and draw it onto the paper, then you just have to print it, place it on top of the fabric or trace it onto it; cut 2 shapes, fill, sew and decorate ...












No comments:

Post a Comment