Labels

Sunday 20 November 2011

How to make Palmiers

Hi craftys how have you been?!
 It seems to me that the winter is reaaalllyyyy here now, the cold weather is almost unbearable, so what better way to warm up than to keep busy :) yeahp thought you'ld say that my wackys.
 So this week I managed and was very happy to go to my little one school and made some Palmiers with the kids, cause it was international week, Palmiers?!?! might you ask - yeap Palmiers are some heart shaped "cakes" that we can find in every patisserie in Portugal, oh I really do miss my country the food the weather the family, anyway just have to endure it I think...
so here's a picture on how to make them, and the after baking

To make this yammy cookies which are great with tea or coffee you only need Puff pastry, Sugar, and Icing sugar to dust the rolling pin and the surface, after doing the 1,2,3,4 process explained in the picture above you just need to preheat the oven at 200o and line the trays with baking/ greaseproof paper leave them for 15 mins. or until they are crispy golden and voila!!!!

Super easy!!!

See you soon xoxoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment