Labels

Friday 26 August 2011

ustream OH MY CRAFTS

Hello my wackys, today while searching on the internet for new projects and inspiration I found this amazing website, it seems a little bit like youtube but with a huge difference which is the fact that while the video (tutorial) is going on you can be logged in as well and ask questions directly, GREAT.

Anyway, I tried to copy a few of the videos to put here on my blog, but unfortunately it seems that it isn't actually possible, if you know how to do it please let me know.

I saw so many wonderful projects that I just wanted to do to, it never stops to amaze me how many wonderful people are out there with so many great ideas and that don't really mind to explain the how's to to others so that they could maybe get some extra pennies :) who knows?!

Anyway, here's the link to  UStream: Oh! my crafts
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/16459153

hope you lot love it has much as me...
bye bye everyone, see you soon
Xxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment