Labels

Thursday 11 August 2011

apple and cinamon cake

 Hello craftys, its been a while I know, and yes I missed you too so very much ;) , been kind of busy lately has it is the school holidays, which involves even more baking, cooking and cleaning... My life's been kind of chaotic and now I really need to find a job asap this crises and debts are coming down on us really fast, really hard, but we will make it I hope...

Anyway here goes the best apple cake recipe you will have ever tasted

     hummmm.... I'm getting hungry just by looking at it

2 cups of all purpose flour
2 teaspoons of baking powder
1 pinch of fine salt
1 cup of sugar
1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
1 cup of milk
2 eggs
8 tablespoons of unsalted butter melted and cooled
2 apples diced and peeled
1/2 cup of raisins

I make this recipe on my food processor so I just pour in the liquid contents in first place, then the dry and then the fruit which I stir by hand to spread it in the batter. Don't forget to preheat the oven at 180o , leave the cake in the oven for around 30 to 35 mins, remove from the oven and let it cool down for at least 15 mins. before removing from the pan.

Hope you lot like it!!!

( this recipe was improvised from the apple muffins recipe in the Old Fashioned Baking Book by Jim Fobel's)

No comments:

Post a Comment