Labels

Wednesday 4 January 2012

2011 Overview

Hi my wackys,

 Its been such a long Time withouth blogging I'm not sure I can still make it XD just kidding here, what would it be of me if I couldn't blog... hummmmm

 Anyway I hope you had a wonderfull Christmas as well Has a excelent start for this new year to come, this post is just a little overview of some of the things I've been up to in 2011, I must say I'm no big Crafter I do it has a hobby really, but sometimes I can be really lazy .. well not lazy but just not feel like crafting and that's ok ... I mean I have an household to run right?! and no ones perfect is it?!

I'm not excusing myself here, don't think about it that way, its just that there are so many bloggers out there that make it seem that all is perfect in their little world.... well its not like that at all in mine, I must say, and I'm "proud" of that... what would life be without our little tumbles and mistakes ... we wouldn't learn right?!

I say, practice makes perfect, and for me that means that we have to try it many times in different ways, the way that suits us best  :)

Wish u all a wonderfull 2012....

And now, FINALLY - may you say here's the gallery, most of the pics projects, can be found in my blog, so give it a peek ;)

Thank you all for looking, see you soon.
xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment