Labels

Friday 14 October 2011

Coffee'olics cake :D

Here I am again... yes I know you missed me looooool just kidding.

Ok, today for you and only you, I have the recipe of a cake for people that looove coffee and I really mean looooove :). I like to make my cakes using cup measurements, never fails hehe.

Here it goes:
 2 eggs
 8 spoons of butter
 1 cup of sugar
 2 cups of self raising flower
 1/2 cup of powder or granules coffee
 1 cup of boiling water
 1table spoon of baking powder
 pecan nuts

Well then, using a food processor which by the way is my best friend in the kitchen ;) firstly you put the eggs, butter, sugar self raising flower the coffee mixture and the baking powder, turn it on and VOILA the mix is ready, pour it into a greased and floured round cake pan ( no hole); smash the pecan nuts wit a rolling pin spread them on the top and sprinkle with some caster sugar. Put it in a preheated oven at 180o and leave it for around 30 to 35mins. .

Couldn't be easier :)

some of you may be wondering why I don't post the pics on some of my recipes, well to be honest sometimes its cause the cake, pudding or whatever never lasts long enough in my household which I find its a good thing, and some other times its cause I either don't have batteries on the machine or cause I can't actually remember where I left it ... anyway I hope you all enjoy the recipes and their ease of doing.

See you all soon!!!
 xoxoxooxo

No comments:

Post a Comment