Labels

Sunday 30 October 2011

my style Marble Muffins recipe

 Hello again everyone, today I could not , not post a recipe of course what would I be without my cakes, my sweet tooth and in the future who knows Diabetes, Cholesterol?!!! yeah it may be a possibility... but for now I just want to enjoy life and eat what I enjoy without worrying about calories or anything else.
  So I just wanted to leave you guys with a fool proof recipe for muffins/ cupcakes your choice really, you can also change the flavour ;)

Makes +- 15

Ingredients

2 eggs; 8 spoons of soft spread; 1 cup of sugar;2 cups of self-raising flower; 1tbsp of baking powder; 1 cup of milk; some chocolate powder; vanilla flavouring

**** you'll need muffin trays or individual silicone moulds, line it with muffin cases

Has many of you already know I usually use a food processor so I just put everything together except the choco powder and whizz it all together,  then I pour 1 tbs of the mixture in each case; after that I mix the chocolate powder to the leftover mixture/ dough "whatever" name it what you will and again 1 tablespoon in each case. Take it into the preheated oven at 180o for around 15 mins. to see if they're done use an uncooked piece of spaghetti and pierce a muffin if it comes out dry take them out of the oven and let them cool down on a cooling rack ....
When they're cold just decorate them to taste; you could use double cream sprinkles icing sugar, royal icing , butter cream, sugar paste (fondant), chocolate, you name it its really up to you.




I love to use muffins and cupcakes on celebrations due to their versatility, have fun making and decorating them :)

See you soon everyone!!! xoxoxoxoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment