Labels

Sunday 18 December 2011

Tulle Christmas Wreath

  Hello my wackys, sorry for not posting anything in a while, but unfortunately I've been in a right state....  working nights and having to wake up at 7.30am to prepare my little ones and take I to school has been proving a bit more difficult then what I was expecting, mostly cause I can't really get that much needed sleep during the day has I have my nearly 2 year old with me all the time...

Anyway has a redemption today I'll be posting an How to Tulle wreath its reaallly easy ... I really mean reallllllyyyy EASY PEASY.

Here's a picture of the finished project ( still haven't taken it my camera has been acting up lately)

Anyway, all you need is red and white tulle or any colour you'd like I used red and white cause that's my them this year a Styrofoam ring and some ribbon to make the hanging bit.

 So what you do is roll up the tulle and cut it in equal parts, you can make it has fluffy has you'd like for more fluffiness just let the straps long if not just cut them to the size you'd like; after cutting all the tulle start putting it on the ring and give a not (x2) now just inter scale it (meaning: red/ white/ red/white etc.) all around.

 For the hanging bit just grab some ribbon and and do a not in the middle and one on top.

Now I left mine quite simple, but you could also ornament it by making some hearts /stars/ Christmas trees etc. with polymer clay and put them into place with the help of a hot glue gun.

Hope you like it.

See you soon my wackys, here's just some taster pics for you to have an idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment