Labels

Thursday 14 July 2011

Fabric flowers using Stampin' Up! and big shot machine



hello everyone, may you have a wonderful day today since I saw this amazing video I wanted to buy a big shot machine for myself, the possibilities just seem endless with it, and also I think it would be grate to have some time with my little princess, what better to do with your girls than something that they can also make, take to school and tell everyone, yeah I made it with my mummy :) , obviously just not for that but I want her to develop her creativity has much has possible, we never know what the future reserves us :) anyway this video gave me loads of inspiration ad ideas on what things to make so I think I just have to keep waiting for my lovely machine so that I can take them out of my head and put them into the physical world  XD
well hope you enjoy this video has much  has I did , and see you crafty  wackys soon  xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

and by the way christine you did a wonderful job at inspiring me, thank you ever so much

No comments:

Post a Comment