Labels

Tuesday 5 July 2011

♥ How to make a Flower Corsage Hairclip ♥



Hello crafty wackys, I must say I'm on one of doing fabric flowers  so I decided once again to search on the internet for some inspiration and obviously some how to tutorials cause I've never made such a thing before... Anyway I'll be posting a few more tutorials so that everyone could have a hand at making them too; I'll have a go at every single tutorial that I post and will be showing you the results of each one clearly displaying which tutorial I followed ok?! why don't you post me the photographs of your accomplished projects so that I could post them as well it would be an honor really.

Well I hope that I manage to find things that you and I love and that inspires you to roll up your sleeves and get crafting :)

see you all soon xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment