Labels

Thursday 7 July 2011

How to make a feather clip




Hello everyone I hope you are having a joyful and wonderful start of day today, well to me it was an even earlier start than any other day , today  I had to wake up at 7am can you believe it :D (most people that work do it all the time right?!!) well I've been out of practice for a long time and today I had to take my oldest girl for an induction at school... and that my crafty wackys involves quite a bit of work that man neeevvveerrr give value to... so basically I woke  up woke up my little one changed her nappy dressed her fed her, woke up the older one helped her out made her breakfast helped wash her teeth found the shoes made her breakfast went to take a quick shower got dressed ate something put on our coats and am now ready to go :) .... Why oh why weren't I born a man?! loooool good grief so much to do in so little time yeah we women suffer looool
Anyway in between all this running around I had just the perfect time to post here this amazing tutorial about feather clips, hope you lot like it, and you already know what I normally say so here it goes once again ... " so lets roll up our sleeves and lets get crafting"

see you again soon everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment